DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS 10/11/22
To see if you are registered, click HERE.
● Registered to vote and just need to update your name or address, click HERE.
● You can register in person at the Bexar Democrats HQ, 1844
Fredericksburg Rd - MAP, or Bexar Elections office at 1103 S. Frio - MAP
● You can fill out this printable form that you can print, sign and mail to Bexar Elections, click HERE.
Need to vote by mail?
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS 10/28/22
● Find the fillable Application for Ballot form (both English &
Spanish) Click HERE.
● Don’t have a printer and want an application for ballet sent to you by mail, click HERE.
Or call our office 210-332-5436 - we’ll get you one.
● NEW REQUIREMENT!!! Please include BOTH your Texas
Drivers’ License Number AND the last 4 digits of your Social
Security Number. Include your phone number so Bexar Elections can call you if there is a problem.
● We strongly recommend you mail or take you application to 1103 S. Frio, SA TX 78207 as soon as possible. MAP
■ Put the voting dates in your phone to remind you
■ Print off your sample ballot for your precinct (link coming soon)
■ You can vote at ANY voting center during early voting OR on election day
(link of addresses and times coming soon)
■ Need a ride to vote? Call our office at
210-332-5436 or to request a free
ride click HERE.
■ Pro-tip: the sooner you vote, the sooner the phone calls, texts and email reminders will stop!
That’s a very good reason to go early.